Archdiocese of Omaha
Leaders within the Archdiocese of Omaha felt they lacked a clearly defined and easily articulated brand that reflected the joy that comes with a faith-filled life. They wanted to position their brand, not as an institution, but as a living organism designed to further the mission of serving the more than 230,000 Catholics in Omaha and surrounding areas.
In addition, they wanted to ensure that people had a clear understanding of duties for which the Archdiocese is responsible.
- Completed personal interviews with internal and external stakeholders
- Conducted a telephone survey with area Catholics
- Compiled and documented findings from interviews/surveys.
- Developed a brand platform and visual design based on the research insights
- Created additional communication tools to help audiences better understand the mission of the Archdiocese and to help internal audiences communicate the brand, including:
- A brand story
- An explanation of “who we are, what we do and why it’s important”
- A revised mission, vision and values statement
- An easily articulated elevator pitch
- Integrated all materials into an updated brand guide
- Launched a newly-designed website that brings to life the brand position
- Communicated with internal and external stakeholders to announce the new brand
- Designed a series of infographics to illustrate the new brand positioning and posted them on various social media platforms
Since the launch, the Archdiocese of Omaha has actively promoted the new branding via its social platforms and has received positive feedback from clergy, parishioners and others in the Archdiocese.
If you aren’t getting the attention
and work you deserve,
give Bill or Tom a call at 402-614-3000 or email.